Our Mission is to promote, encourage and develop competitive diving at Fishers High School, through a comprehensive Diving Program.
- To operate a diving program that promotes not only skill development, but also sportsmanship, teamwork, self-discipline, and character.
- To promote, support and encourage the Fishers High School diving program.
- To implement a collaborative relationship between FDT and the school corporation governing Fishers High School.
- To promote the sport of diving with USA Diving and AAU Diving and operate according to all rules and regulations set forth by those governing organizations.
- To foster strong relationships with other similar diving programs within Indiana, and across the country.
- To develop a nationally recognized program of divers and coaching staff.
- To create a safe environment for all athletes.
- To strive for extraordinary in all aspects of our program.